Friday 31 May 2019

Lesson # 4( on May 30)



Результат пошуку зображень за запитом "Lesson # 4"


Giving directions in English. 







Text that illustrates using prepositions of movement

I work in an office block in Saharova street.  Our office is on the 5th floor.   I usually get to work by bus #27.   I get off near Stryiskiy park and go through the park to Saharova street.  I cross Striyska street near traffic light and then keep going down Saharova street. I walk past “Furshet”  supermarket and in 3 minutes I’m at the entrance door of our office block. I go upstairs to the 5th floor because it is no elevator( lift) in the building.
I work till 6 o’clock.  Usually I stay at work later, till 6:30 or 7 pm.  But on Monday I have  English class after work.  So, I leave the office at 6:05 or 6:10.  I go down the stairs to the 1st floor.  Then I go down Saharova street to the corner  with Knyagini Olgi street.

On my way down the street I pass by the student hostels. They are on my left.   In 5 minutes I come to the corner of Saharova-Kniagini Olgi streets.  A small wooden church is across the road.   I cross Kniagini Olgi street near the tram stop, turn left and go along this street to “Nova Oselya” buildings. 

Exercise for preposistions of movement+answer keys is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dqfhLr5rPUUMRUnq3vFVx0FmIBt6SuDE